Alder Wood Stick Frame – Small
WARMGREY TAIL is a husband-wife illustration brand that started as a small studio in November, 2015. With an underlying understanding and interest in nature: mountains, rivers, seas and wild animals, the brand strives to curate their objects internationally.
- Lightweight frame to match with WARMGREY TAIL's fabric posters
- This frame is made with unprocessed wood – colour and grain may vary
- Alder Wood Stick frame is only suitable for small-sized poster
1. Insert a string on the top side of the wood stick and pull it downwards through the hole. If the string is too stiff to loop through, slightly cut the ends of the string.
2. When you have your desired string length, tie a knot on your string.
3. Cut the ends of the knot slightly so that the fabric can be easily connected to the frame.
4. Repeat the same steps to the other side of the string.
5. Carefully slot the fabric to the wood stick and screw the middle. Don’t screw with too much pressure as it will distort your fabric.
6. When the middle part is screwed completely, screw the other end of the stick. Please ensure that the ends of the fabric are well attached into the stick before screwing.
Material: Alder wood
42 x 2cm